My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, September 2, 2011

postheadericon Shea Moisture

Today I received my order from Walgreens. Mostly hair care products this time around. One item I used less than two hours ago and I am in love with already!!


It also contains sea kelp, argan oil and shea butter.

Hydrates, smoothes and repairs strands, leaving hair manageably soft. For dry, damaged hair. Heal, grow and strengthen.

  • Sea kelp: Trace minerals detoxify hair follicles of impurities and residue
  • Argan oil: Restores shine and rebuilds hair elasticity
  • Shea butter: Deeply moisturizes and repairs damage to hair and scalp
  • Ethically traded ingredients, sustainably produced
  • Color-safe
  • No parabens, phthalates, paraffin, gluten, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, PABA, synthetic color, DEA, animal ingredients or sulfates
  • Cruelty free, no animal testing
  • Certified organic ingredients

Made in USA

Shake well, natural ingredients tend to settle


Ingredients Deionized Water , Decyl Glucoside (Sugar Beets) , African Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Aloe Vera Leaf Juice , Argan Oil , Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5) , Rosemary Extract , Sea Kelp Extract , Vitamin E , Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract (Honeysuckle) , Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract (Japanese Honeysuckle)

My hair feels sooooooo freakishly soft and that is with absolutely no conditioner. Not even a leave in. I'm in total shock and LOVE! I suffer from dry hair and scalp but I think this shampoo may have been what I've been searching for. I was skeptical at first because my hair has never really liked shea butter (regular raw shea butter in the container) so I thought this product wouldn't work. Boy was I wrong. The ingredients are all natural so an allergic reaction is almost obsolete for me. I did not purchase the conditioner, instead I purchased the Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk to enhance my curls. I will save that review for another post so stay tuned! =]

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers