My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, September 20, 2011

postheadericon Torrid HauteCash Haul Part Two!

As my previous post stated I made another purchase from Torrid.com using my hautecash. This time I only purchased three items.


$38.00


This luxe and ultra comfy shaping slip features allover lace print and adjustable shoulder straps. Black floral lace trim.

Size 1 measures 33" from shoulder

90% polyester, 10% spandex

Hand wash

Imported

 
 
I saw other slips that I adored but my size was out of stock. I will stalk the site like a hawk in hopes of scoring a couple of more!
 
 
 
$58.50


Casual meets chic in this comfy soft-knit black and white stripe jacket with hood that is removable. Features double button closure and faux front pockets.

Size 1 measures 24" from shoulder

Shell: 71% polyester, 27% rayon, 2% spandex; Lining: 100% polyester

Machine wash cold

Imported

I love the fact that this blazer has a hood on it. I'm a sucker for stars, bows, and now hoods! LOL.
 
 
Original: $14.50
Clearance: $9.98

Make a dashing statement in this peach crystal and purple pearl pendant necklace.

Chain is 20" long with 3" extension

Lobster clasp

Imported
 
They have some earrings that match the necklace but I thought it might be a bit much so I didn't get them.
 
 
 
Okay so my subtotal for this order came to $106.48. I'm not sure how but I was able to get $75 off my order of $100 or more and then 5% ($1.57) off of that so my subtotal after discounts was $29.91. With tax of $2.56 and shipping of $8, my final total came to $40.47. I also used Ebates to get an additional 4% cash back that will come in the form of a check later. That was indeed a great discount!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers