My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Tuesday, September 20, 2011

postheadericon Torrid HauteCash Haul Part Two!

As my previous post stated I made another purchase from Torrid.com using my hautecash. This time I only purchased three items.


$38.00


This luxe and ultra comfy shaping slip features allover lace print and adjustable shoulder straps. Black floral lace trim.

Size 1 measures 33" from shoulder

90% polyester, 10% spandex

Hand wash

Imported

 
 
I saw other slips that I adored but my size was out of stock. I will stalk the site like a hawk in hopes of scoring a couple of more!
 
 
 
$58.50


Casual meets chic in this comfy soft-knit black and white stripe jacket with hood that is removable. Features double button closure and faux front pockets.

Size 1 measures 24" from shoulder

Shell: 71% polyester, 27% rayon, 2% spandex; Lining: 100% polyester

Machine wash cold

Imported

I love the fact that this blazer has a hood on it. I'm a sucker for stars, bows, and now hoods! LOL.
 
 
Original: $14.50
Clearance: $9.98

Make a dashing statement in this peach crystal and purple pearl pendant necklace.

Chain is 20" long with 3" extension

Lobster clasp

Imported
 
They have some earrings that match the necklace but I thought it might be a bit much so I didn't get them.
 
 
 
Okay so my subtotal for this order came to $106.48. I'm not sure how but I was able to get $75 off my order of $100 or more and then 5% ($1.57) off of that so my subtotal after discounts was $29.91. With tax of $2.56 and shipping of $8, my final total came to $40.47. I also used Ebates to get an additional 4% cash back that will come in the form of a check later. That was indeed a great discount!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers