My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, September 21, 2011

postheadericon Torrid HauteCash Part3!

OMG....I just couldn't stay away! I placed two more small orders but this post will combine both since they were so small. Here is what I ordered....


I'm in the mood for off-the-shoulder tops for this fall so when I saw this cute grey one I scooped it up quickly!



$28.50


Classic, clean and chic, this grey lurex stripe top features off-shoulder detail and banded hem.

Size 1 measures 29" from shoulder

55% polyester, 29% rayon, 9% nylon, 7% lurex

Machine wash cold

Imported
 
For some reason or another my hautecash hasn't worked properly but this has been to my advantage. In previous posts, I got $75 off of $100+ purchase....Well this time I was able to get $25 off of a $25+ purchase. So my subtotal for this order was $28.50. With my discount of $25 and 5% (off of $3.50) diva style discount ($.18), my subtotal was then $3.32. With shipping of $8 and tax of $0.76, I spent $12.08 for the shirt! GREAT deal!
 
 
 
Now on to my fourth and what my wallet hopes is my last order....
 
$4.00


Internet exclusive! You'll be the fairest of them all in this darling Snow White key cap.

Imported
 
 
$6.50


Hello Kitty goes from cute to edgy in this Hello Kitty skull bow key cap.

Imported

 
$16.50


Internet exclusive! Keep your change in a safe and super cute place with this Hello Kitty skull bow coin purse. Top zip closure.

Man-made materials

Imported
 
 
I purchased both the coin purse and the key cap to match the purse and wallet from my previous haul. I just thought it would be too adorable! I got the snow white cap mainly to reach the $25 minimum but I did think it was cute too!
 
My subtotal before discounts was $27.00. With the $25 discount and my 5% (off of $2) diva style discount ($0.10), my subtotal was then $1.90. With shipping of $8.00 and tax of $0.67, my total spent was $10.67! amazing deal!
 
So even though I had to pay for shipping twice I only spent $22.75. I also used Ebates to get 4% cash back on my orders which will be sent to me in a check via paypal.
 
With all of my orders I spent $103.69, of which $32 was shipping so had I gone into the store I would have only spent $71.69. The Hello Kitty purse alone was originally $56.50 and the matching wallet was $29.50. In addition to that I ordered a few other items. With that in mind I would say I officially outdid myself with this haul!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers