My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Sunday, October 9, 2011

postheadericon Jordana Lipsticks

Not too long ago Cherry Culture had a 25% off sale. I didn't go crazy because I already have a bunch of makeup but I did pick up a replacement NYX cream blush and some Jordana lipsticks.

I had no idea that Jordana lipsticks were actually available on the site until this sale. I only purchased three to test out.

I purchased Bronze which is a bronze color.

I purchased Rasberry which is a fuschia color.

I purchased Plumwine which is a plummy red color.

They all smell like candy. I actually like this scent way better than the MAC lipstick scent.

I plan to go back for more. The best part is the lipsticks are only $1.50! Very affordable.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers