My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, October 9, 2011

postheadericon Jordana Lipsticks

Not too long ago Cherry Culture had a 25% off sale. I didn't go crazy because I already have a bunch of makeup but I did pick up a replacement NYX cream blush and some Jordana lipsticks.

I had no idea that Jordana lipsticks were actually available on the site until this sale. I only purchased three to test out.

I purchased Bronze which is a bronze color.

I purchased Rasberry which is a fuschia color.

I purchased Plumwine which is a plummy red color.

They all smell like candy. I actually like this scent way better than the MAC lipstick scent.

I plan to go back for more. The best part is the lipsticks are only $1.50! Very affordable.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers