My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, October 5, 2011

postheadericon Sole Society Cody




Sole Society is one of the new shoe clubs. This was my first time purchasing from them and I am extremely happy.

The shoe that I purchased is called "Cody". It comes in brown, grey, and black. I purchases the black. At first I was very hesitant on purchasing boots since I have fuller calves but I took a chance and it worked out.

I liked the packaging!

They pretty much come knee length on me. You can even pull the flap up for an over the knee look.

Although the fit is nice at a glance, I do have quite a bit of room around the lower calf area.

Over all I love them and would repurchase again!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers