My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, October 6, 2011

postheadericon Torrid Haul

Torrid is currently having it's 50% off clearance sale and as usual I just couldn't resist. Here is what I purchased:

Regular: $44.00
Clearance: $4.98
Paid: $2.02


Look sexy in satin with this red side ruffle tube top. Elastic back with back-zip entry.

Size 1 measures 30" from center front

Self fabric: 97% cotton, 3% spandex; Lining fabric: 100% polyester

Machine wash

Imported
 
 
 
Regular: $12.50
Clearance: $3.49
Paid: $1.42


Kiss your boring rings good-bye with this flirty red lips rhinestone ring.

Imported
 
 
 
 
Regular: $16.50
Clearance: $4.99
Paid: $2.02


Rock it out fringe style in this stylish silver chain necklace

Chain is 25" total length

Lobster clasp

Imported


Regular: $12.50
Clearance: $3.99
Paid: $1.62


Bows take on a whole new stylish and cute meaning with this adorable bow earring 6-pack set. Colors include silver, purple, black, red, green and blue. Mix and match 'em - keep or share 'em!

1/2" wide

Post insertion

Hypo-allergenic

Imported
 
 
I've been eyeing the red top for a while! I'm just glad my size was still available when the clearance sale happened! I had a few other things in my cart but they sold out before I could check out. *sad face*
 
So my subtotal was $7.08. With tax of $1.03 and shipping of $8.00, I paid $16.11 for everything. *sigh* If only my closest store wasn't an hour away I would've been able to avoid the shipping charge. Either way I still saved a bunch considering what the original pricing for everything was.
 
I used Ebates to get 4% cash back that will be sent to me via paypal.

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers