My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, November 7, 2011

postheadericon Forever 21+ Haul

FINALLY A HAUL!!!!.....

I had so much fun being able to shop in F21 while I was away. They actually carried the F21+ line. I really do hope F21 realizes that we plus size ladies need to try on our clothes too!....Anyways...on to the haul...

$19.80

Forever 21+ - A sophisticated combo dress featuring a floral matelasse pattern at the bodice and a bodycon ponte skirt. Scoop neck. Short sleeve. Deep scoop back. Light to medium weight. Knit.

DETAILS:
- 36" approx length from high point shoulder to hem, 37" chest, 34" waist, 8.5" sleeve length from shoulder ridge, 14.5" shoulder width
- Measured from 1X
- Shell 1: 94% nylon, 6% elastane; shell 2: 71% polyester, 25% rayon, 4% elastane
- Dry clean only
- Imported


Black

Indigo

$24.80


Forever 21 + - A pair of flare leg jeans with a basic 5 pocket construction and tonal stitching. Tab button at the waist. Zip fly. Stretch fit. Lightweight. Woven.

DETAILS:
- 32.5" approx inseam, 37" waist, 10.5" rise, 24" thigh girth, 21" leg opening
- Measured from Size 14
- 60% cotton, 38% polyester, 2% spandex
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Imported

$22.80

Forever 21 + - A colorblocked sweater with a scoop neck, long dolman sleeves, and rib knit trim. Banded hemline. Light to medium weight. Knit.

DETAILS:
- 30" approx length from high point shoulder to hem, 45" chest, 45" waist, 30" sleeve length from high point shoulder
- Measured from 1X
- 60% cotton, 40% viscose
- Hand wash, dry flat
- Imported

$17.80
Berry



Forever 21 + - Look casually classic in this striped knit top. It features a scoop neck, partial mock button placket, and mock button flap pocket at the bust. It has 3/4 sleeves, button tab cuffs, and a round hem.

DETAILS:
- 29.5" approx length from high point shoulder to hem, 41" chest, 39" waist, 17.5" sleeve length from shoulder ridge, 16" shoulder width
- Measured from 1X
- 65% rayon, 35% polyester
- Hand wash normal, dry flat
- Imported

Polka Dot Over The Knee Socks
$2.80


A fun pair of over the knee socks that feature polka dots and ribbed trimming. Knit. Lightweight.

DETAILS:
- One size fits most.
-76% cotton, 22% polyester, 2% elastane
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- Imported
These funky socks come in other colors that I might go back and get. I want to see how they fit first.

$0.80


Final Sale
Hello Kitty lollipop ring that features a watermelon flavor.

DETAILS:
- Officially licensed product
-Net weight: 0.42 oz./12 g
-Imported
The lollipop was too cute to pass up. I love Hello Kitty! I'm not quite sure of what the flavor will be since on the bag it says strawberry but in the description it says watermelon....doesn't really matter since I wanted it just for show.

I was able to get 10% off of all of my plus size items which helped quite a bit! With free shipping and tax of $6.93, my total was $109.53. Pretty good for a couple of plus size outfits (not that I meant to buy outfits). I see a few other things on the site that I might buy. I really wanted the leatherette skirt but my size was sold out. *sad face*

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers