My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, December 16, 2011

postheadericon F21+

Yes I made another purchase at Forever 21! I so wish the plus line was in my local store. They would get my entire paycheck! Anyhoo I only picked up some skinnies....

Fuchsia

Blue

Coral

$24.80

Forever 21+ - A pair of skinny jeans that features a basic 5 pocket construction, tonal stitching, tab button closure at the waist, and a zip fly. Antique finish hardware. Lightweight. Woven. Unlined.

DETAILS:
- 31.5" approx inseam, 37" waist, 12" leg opening, 10.5" rise, 22" thigh girth
- Measured from Size 14
- 75% cotton, 24% polyester, 1% spandex
- Machine wash cold, line dry
- Imported

They have white ones but they were all sold out in my size. *sad face* And the coral ones look red which is why I went ahead and purchased them. I might return them if they aren't. We shall see.

With code F21PLUS10 I got 10% off each pair of pants. My subtotal was $66.96. With tax of $4.53 and free shipping, I spent $71.49. A little more than I wanted to pay for three pairs of pants but I would have had to spend the same amount or more anywhere else so I went ahead and splurged a little.

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers