My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, December 15, 2011

postheadericon Forever 21 Haul Part 2

Yes I went back for more. I didn't mean to but I saw the PERFECT blazer EVER!....

Was:$29.80
Now:$20.00


Forever 21+ A single-button blazer featuring a satiny shawl collar, welt pockets, rounded hem and 3/4 sleeves. Woven. Fully lined. Medium weight.

DETAILS:
- 25" approx length from high point shoulder to hem, 43" chest, 40" waist, 18" sleeve length from shoulder ridge, 16" shoulder width
- Measured from 1X
- Shell: 98% polyester, 2% elastane; Lining: 100% polyester
- Dry clean only
- Imported

I have been wanting a white blazer like this for a while! I saw one in H&M but it was a men's blazer and didn't fit me right so I had to pass on it. FINALLY a women's plus size white blazer with black satin lapels! Just what I wanted and it was only $20! I even got an additional $2 off so it was $18 and would've been twice as much had the one from H&M worked out. YAY!!!






$9.80


Forever 21+ - A colorblocked knit tank with a scoop neckline and mock snap placket. Racerback. A-line. Sleeveless. Lightweight.

DETAILS:
- 27" length from high point shoulder to hem, 43" chest, 12.5" shoulder width
- Measured from 1X
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Imported

I thought the tank was a nice play on a simple piece to have in your basic wardrobe. I definitely see myself layering this tank with some cardigans!

$8.80

A loosely braided leatherette belt with double buckle closure and tonal stitching throughout. Antique finish hardware. Medium weight.

DETAILS:
- 3" wide belt; 42" full length measured from XL/1X
- Shell: 100% PU; lining: 100% polyester
- Imported

The belt received good reviews so I decided to give it a go. I've never had any belts from F21 so this will be a first!

Was:$14.80
Now:$12.00


Forever 21+ - This comfy pj set features a pair of leopard print flannel pj shorts with an elasticized drawstring waistband and ruffle trimmed cuffs. Comes with a solid V-neck cami with spaghetti straps. Lightweight. Knit.

DETAILS:
- Cami: 27.5" length from high point shoulder to hem, 36" chest, 11" shoulder width; shorts: 14" waist side seam to hem, 4" inseam, 32" leg opening, 11.5" rise, 34" waist
- Measured from 1X
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester
- Machine wash cold, dry flat
- Imported

I thought the jammies were cute. I almost purchased the mint ones but my fav color is pink so I went with that one.

$4.80


Forever 21 + - A solid knit hipster with scalloped lace trim and tonal satin bows at the hips. Scalloped elastic at the waist. Partially lined.

DETAILS:
- Body: 95% cotton, 5% spandex; lace: 90% nylon, 10% spandex
- Machine wash cold
- Imported

$4.80


Forever 21 + - A pair of knit panties with a contrast bow at the waist and allover sketched heart print. Ruched at the seat. Partially lined.

DETAILS:
- 95% cotton, 5% spandex
- Machine wash cold
- Imported

I thought the panites were cute. I've never purchased underwear from F21 so this is also a first!

$3.80


Forever 21+ - This solid scoop neck cami is a great wardrobe staple. Spaghetti strap. Lightweight. Knit.

DETAILS:
- 26.5" length from high point shoulder to hem, 34" chest, 11" shoulder width
- Measured from 1X
- 95% cotton, 5% elastane
- Machine wash cold, dry flat
- Imported

I purchased the magenta color. I've had this color before but my belt poked little holes in it so I decided to get another. I just love these camis! My fav are the v-neck ones with the scoop neck ones at close second.

I was able to get 10% off of each item with code F21PLUS10 (10% off of $50+ order). My subtotal was $57.60. With tax of $3.89 and free shipping, my total spent was $61.49. Even better than my last haul!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers