My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Thursday, December 15, 2011

postheadericon Forever 21 Haul Part 2

Yes I went back for more. I didn't mean to but I saw the PERFECT blazer EVER!....

Was:$29.80
Now:$20.00


Forever 21+ A single-button blazer featuring a satiny shawl collar, welt pockets, rounded hem and 3/4 sleeves. Woven. Fully lined. Medium weight.

DETAILS:
- 25" approx length from high point shoulder to hem, 43" chest, 40" waist, 18" sleeve length from shoulder ridge, 16" shoulder width
- Measured from 1X
- Shell: 98% polyester, 2% elastane; Lining: 100% polyester
- Dry clean only
- Imported

I have been wanting a white blazer like this for a while! I saw one in H&M but it was a men's blazer and didn't fit me right so I had to pass on it. FINALLY a women's plus size white blazer with black satin lapels! Just what I wanted and it was only $20! I even got an additional $2 off so it was $18 and would've been twice as much had the one from H&M worked out. YAY!!!






$9.80


Forever 21+ - A colorblocked knit tank with a scoop neckline and mock snap placket. Racerback. A-line. Sleeveless. Lightweight.

DETAILS:
- 27" length from high point shoulder to hem, 43" chest, 12.5" shoulder width
- Measured from 1X
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Imported

I thought the tank was a nice play on a simple piece to have in your basic wardrobe. I definitely see myself layering this tank with some cardigans!

$8.80

A loosely braided leatherette belt with double buckle closure and tonal stitching throughout. Antique finish hardware. Medium weight.

DETAILS:
- 3" wide belt; 42" full length measured from XL/1X
- Shell: 100% PU; lining: 100% polyester
- Imported

The belt received good reviews so I decided to give it a go. I've never had any belts from F21 so this will be a first!

Was:$14.80
Now:$12.00


Forever 21+ - This comfy pj set features a pair of leopard print flannel pj shorts with an elasticized drawstring waistband and ruffle trimmed cuffs. Comes with a solid V-neck cami with spaghetti straps. Lightweight. Knit.

DETAILS:
- Cami: 27.5" length from high point shoulder to hem, 36" chest, 11" shoulder width; shorts: 14" waist side seam to hem, 4" inseam, 32" leg opening, 11.5" rise, 34" waist
- Measured from 1X
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester
- Machine wash cold, dry flat
- Imported

I thought the jammies were cute. I almost purchased the mint ones but my fav color is pink so I went with that one.

$4.80


Forever 21 + - A solid knit hipster with scalloped lace trim and tonal satin bows at the hips. Scalloped elastic at the waist. Partially lined.

DETAILS:
- Body: 95% cotton, 5% spandex; lace: 90% nylon, 10% spandex
- Machine wash cold
- Imported

$4.80


Forever 21 + - A pair of knit panties with a contrast bow at the waist and allover sketched heart print. Ruched at the seat. Partially lined.

DETAILS:
- 95% cotton, 5% spandex
- Machine wash cold
- Imported

I thought the panites were cute. I've never purchased underwear from F21 so this is also a first!

$3.80


Forever 21+ - This solid scoop neck cami is a great wardrobe staple. Spaghetti strap. Lightweight. Knit.

DETAILS:
- 26.5" length from high point shoulder to hem, 34" chest, 11" shoulder width
- Measured from 1X
- 95% cotton, 5% elastane
- Machine wash cold, dry flat
- Imported

I purchased the magenta color. I've had this color before but my belt poked little holes in it so I decided to get another. I just love these camis! My fav are the v-neck ones with the scoop neck ones at close second.

I was able to get 10% off of each item with code F21PLUS10 (10% off of $50+ order). My subtotal was $57.60. With tax of $3.89 and free shipping, my total spent was $61.49. Even better than my last haul!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers