My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, December 5, 2011

postheadericon Forever 21+ Haul

As the title says I went shopping at F21....Well online anyway. I noticed that I've purchased quite a few pairs of pants lately so I decided to take this opportunity to order some tops.

$19.80


Forever 21+ - A French terry top featuring a news-worthy print with "Love" foil accents. Scoop neck. 3/4 raglan sleeves. Banded hemline and cuffs. Lightweight. Knit.

DETAILS:
- 26.5" approx length from high point shoulder to hem, 44" chest, 42" waist, 19.5" sleeve length from high point shoulder
- Measured from 1X
- 100% cotton
- Hand wash cold, dry flat
- Imported

I thought the top was too cute. I was trying to get something a little funkier to add to my wardrobe. I think this top does just that. I'm not really a gold person but I do look good in warm colors and I have some gold jewelry that will go well with this top!



Blue

Purple

Charcoal
$5.50

Fabulous Finds Faith 21 - This fab feather weight cotton-blend tee is perfect for layering over tanks or under your favorite outerwear. V-neck. Short sleeves. Knit.
- 28" length from high point shoulder to hem, 40" chest, 14" shoulder width, 6.5" sleeve length
- Measured from 1X
- Imported

These V-Necks can be paired with anything and are essential pieces to the basic wardrobe. I wanted more colors but none were available in my size. More than likely F21 will get other colors. They always do. I hope they get some 3/4 length sleeve basic tees!


Black

Fuchsia

Ivory
$9.80

A soft trapeze top featuring a scoop neckline, 3/4 sleeves, and stitched down cuffs. Patch pocket at the bust. Slight high-low hemline. Lightweight. Knit.

DETAILS:
- 33" approx length from high point shoulder to hem, 44" chest, 43" waist, 19" sleeve length from shoulder ridge, 16" shoulder width
- Measured from 1X
- 100% rayon
- Dry Clean Only
- Imported


I adore long length tops so I just had to scoop a few of these tops up. There is one other color that I did not get called "Oatmeal". I just didn't think the color would look good on me.

So with code "F21PLUS10" I received an additional 10% off bringing my subtotal to $59.13. With tax of $3.99 and free shipping, I spent a total of $63.12. Pretty good.

I'm thinking of going back to purchase this cardigan:

$24.80

Forever 21+ - A boyfriend-style cardigan with a Y-neckline, 5 button placket, and argyle pattern at front. Long sleeves. It features a mock pinstriped button up with a basic collar, partial button placket, and button cuffs. Metallic crest buttons. Rib knit trimmings. Medium weight. Knit/woven. Unlined.

DETAILS:
- 27" approx length from high point shoulder to hem, 42" chest, 39" waist, 27.5" sleeve length from shoulder ridge, 16" shoulder width
- Measured from 1X
- Shell: 84% cotton, 13% nylon, 3% spandex; trim: 61% cotton, 39% polyester
- Hand wash cold, dry flat
- Imported
I think argyle print is too adorable and it's rare that I find them in plus size at a low price point. I really want to find a pink button up to bring the pink stitching out in the cardigan. If I can find that then I will definitely go back and purchase it!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers