My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Wednesday, December 14, 2011

postheadericon Forever 21 Haul

As you can tell by the title I purchased some items for F21. Only a few because I got a lot of things from them for Christmas....according to the people I sent my wish list to. Don't you just love that feature! It takes all the guess work out. Anywhoo...On to the haul...

$27.80
 
 Forever 21+ - A strapless ponte knit dress with shirred leatherette panels along the front. Sweetheart neckline. Hook-eye and exposed zipper closure in back. Form-fitting. Light to medium weight. Partially lined.

DETAILS:
- 31" approx length from bust to hem, 38" chest, 36" waist
- Measured from Small
- Shell: 100% polyester; lining: 100% polyester; coating: 100% polyester; contrast: 70% polyester, 28% rayon, 2% spandex
- Dry clean only
- Imported
I've been eyeing this dress for a while. I decided to go a head and take the plunge. Hopefully it doesn't look plastic-y or cheap looking in person!
$29.80

 
Forever 21+ - An open blazer with a cute clothes hanger print. It features a notched collar, ruched cuffs, and 3/4 sleeves. Front patch pockets. Lightweight. Woven. Fully lined.

DETAILS:
- 25" approx length from high point shoulder to hem, 48" chest, 46" waist, 18.5" sleeve length from shoulder ridge, 16" shoulder width
- Measured from 1X
- Shell: 100% polyester; lining: 100% cotton
- Hand wash cold, line dry
- Imported
I thought this was the perfect blazer for me since it has hangers all over it. Oh how I love to shop!

I also picked up a pair of Leopard skinnies for $27.80 and a cami for $3.80 but I did not see them on the site.

Any who I got 10% off with code F21PLUS10 and free shipping. In all I paid $85.70.

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers