My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, December 14, 2011

postheadericon Forever 21 Haul

As you can tell by the title I purchased some items for F21. Only a few because I got a lot of things from them for Christmas....according to the people I sent my wish list to. Don't you just love that feature! It takes all the guess work out. Anywhoo...On to the haul...

$27.80
 
 Forever 21+ - A strapless ponte knit dress with shirred leatherette panels along the front. Sweetheart neckline. Hook-eye and exposed zipper closure in back. Form-fitting. Light to medium weight. Partially lined.

DETAILS:
- 31" approx length from bust to hem, 38" chest, 36" waist
- Measured from Small
- Shell: 100% polyester; lining: 100% polyester; coating: 100% polyester; contrast: 70% polyester, 28% rayon, 2% spandex
- Dry clean only
- Imported
I've been eyeing this dress for a while. I decided to go a head and take the plunge. Hopefully it doesn't look plastic-y or cheap looking in person!
$29.80

 
Forever 21+ - An open blazer with a cute clothes hanger print. It features a notched collar, ruched cuffs, and 3/4 sleeves. Front patch pockets. Lightweight. Woven. Fully lined.

DETAILS:
- 25" approx length from high point shoulder to hem, 48" chest, 46" waist, 18.5" sleeve length from shoulder ridge, 16" shoulder width
- Measured from 1X
- Shell: 100% polyester; lining: 100% cotton
- Hand wash cold, line dry
- Imported
I thought this was the perfect blazer for me since it has hangers all over it. Oh how I love to shop!

I also picked up a pair of Leopard skinnies for $27.80 and a cami for $3.80 but I did not see them on the site.

Any who I got 10% off with code F21PLUS10 and free shipping. In all I paid $85.70.

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers