My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, December 19, 2011

postheadericon Lane Bryant/Loop 18/Fashion Bug Haul #2

Yes I went back for more. I think I'm addicted to shopping! Anyhoo...This is what I purchased...

$34.00

Get maximum lift under low cut necklines with our cotton boost plunge bra! Padded underwire cups shape and support for cleavage-enhancing power. Adjustable straps and cushioned back closure make this push-up bra an essential below any sexy top.

Comfort and fashion unite in plus size Cacique bras and intimates exclusively by Lane Bryant.

I realized I did not have a grey bra in my collection. Since starting work I've noticed that the cotton bras are the most comfortable for me. I still want the "sexiness" that the plunge bras provide but I need the comfort that cotton provides. This bra does it all!


$69.95

Look your best in this dark wash trouser jean with T3 Tighter Tummy Technology. Built-in control panel firms and flattens the tummy. Elastic waistband provides comfort and reduces gaps. Four pocket design, double button waistband with extended tab, zip fly and belt loops.

I have never tried the T3 pants at LB, nor have I tried petite pants. This will be my first time for both. I've noticed that even though I'm average height, ALL of LB pants are super long on me. I would have to wear 4-5 inch heels in order to make them average so I decided to give the petite (short) pants a try.


$44.99


Finish off your look with this fresh and fun striped blazer. The soft knit, boyfriend-style makes a casual statement that is easy to pair with most looks. Long sleeves roll and tab for alternate styling. Three-button closure.

I love blazers and since I don't have a blue one, I decided to pick this one up. Reviews have stated that it is cut big so I decided to go with my regular size. I usually have to size up since I have large arms and I hate when things are tight on my arms!

$29.99


A striking photo with shimmering accents highlight this loose-fitting tee. Rolled scoop neckline and hem that flows to longer points on either side are also memorable additions. Cuffed three-quarter length sleeves.

I thought the shirt was so cute and different. I need more cute basics in my wardrobe so that I can be comfortable yet stylish while at work. Plus this shirt is definitely a conversation starter!

$24.99

These super comfy boots are a must-have for your cool weather wardrobe. Pull-on styling for in and out ease. Soft and cozy lining inside keeps your tootsies toasty.

Although the reviews weren't too good on these boots I decided to give them a try. I doubt that they will be considered winter boots but I think they will be comfy to wear while at work!


My subtotal before discounts was $203.92. With the 50% off sale I my subtotal was brought down to $101.98. With tax of $6.88 and free HOME delivery, I spent a total of $108.86. Nice holiday deal.

As always I used Ebates!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers