My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, December 30, 2011

postheadericon Urban Decay Haul

I finally snagged a book of shadows 4! I wasn't going to purchase one but then it went on sale for $44 and I was able to get an additional $15 off bringing it to a whopping $29 for 16 full sized eyeshadows and all of the extras that the palette comes with! I thought it was too good of a deal to pass up.

I also picked up the eyeshadow pencils as they were originally around $39 (I think) but were on sale for $19! Great deal.

Here is a screen shot of my order:



With free shipping on $35+ order I only spent $51 and change!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I make it a point to buy UD when it's on sale. It can be so expensive.

Unknown said...

You are so right! I don't think I've ever paid full price for any of my UD.

:-)

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers