My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, January 11, 2012

postheadericon Folica TIGI Haul

I have been wanting to try some TIGI products for a while now. Since Folica had a great deal going in I decided to give it a try.

I purchased the Recovery Holiday Trio set. It contains the Bed Head Urban Anti-Dotes shampoo and conditioner. The conditioner is 6.76 US fl. oz. and the shampoo is 8.45 US FL. oz.. Also included was the Bed Head Ego Boost which is 8 US fl. oz.

Because I'm natural and I have dyed my hair, it stays dry. In constantly looking for something that will provide moisture. The shampoo and conditioner are for "dry damaged tresses that need a moisture hit" which mine definitely does! The ego boost is a split end mender/leave in conditioner. Not I know no product can truly "mend" split ends but I do hope I see a difference in my hair from using the products.

As an extra bonus, the kit comes with a mini lip gloss in foxy.

The kit is on sale for around $28. I got an extra 20% off bringing my total to about $22 with tax.

I'm going to use the kit tomorrow so of anyone wants an update then just leave a comment. =]

1 comments:

Kelsey said...

I love bedhead products! I rarely buy them because they are so expensive, so it's great you found a good deal. They always smell so nice, too.

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers