My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, February 9, 2012

postheadericon Haute Look Urban Decay Sale

There are so many great things for sale from Urban Decay on HauteLook!!! You should check it out by clicking here!

I already have many of the items so I only purchased two things....

Body Jewelry Temporary Tattoos
Sale Price: $6.00
Originally: $25.00
76% off

Artfully illustrated temporary tattoos inspire you embellish and accessorize on a whim, without long-term commitment. Our body jewelry is super easy to apply and customize.
Package includes:
- Applicable temporary tattoos
- 3 full sheets of unique designs
- For directions see "show more"
- Imported

Although I already have a few tattoos, I am interested in getting a few more. I feel that this kit will allow me to experiment with placement as well as give me a better idea of how big my next tattoo should be. If any one was thinking about getting a tattoo then you should def try these out!

Full Size Eyeshadow Primer Potion - EdenOur four Eyeshadow Primer
Sale: $9.00
Originally: $18.00
50% off


Potions are unbelievable for smoother, longer-lasting and absolutely crease-proof shadow.
- Size: 0.34 oz.
- Color: Nude Matte
- For directions and ingredients, see "show more"
- Made in USA

I already have the other primers and this one was the only one missing from my collection. I thought about purchased the mini set of primer potions but I honestly don't want all of them. I like sin alot followed by the original potion but I don't use greed enough so I have a bunch of it left. In addition to that I have a bunch of the original one and a few of the sin ones. LOL. Oh how I love UD!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers