My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, March 14, 2012

postheadericon Working From Home

I am in the process of looking for new employment. Although my current jobs has many perks, I am limited to one particular city. I am thinking that getting a 'work from home' position would allow me to move to any city I want without having to look for new employment. Maybe I don't know enough about these kinds of jobs but I most certainly intend to find out more.

Recently I applied for a position with Apple that allows you to work from home. I havent had my interview yet but I feel good about this one. I've worked in a call center before so I am familiar with the gist of it. For some reason I just feel like this is the direction I'm suppose to go in so I am just going with it. I will know more tomorrow so wish me luck!

:-)

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers