My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, July 14, 2012

postheadericon Forever 21 + Haul

Its about hauling time that I did another blog post! And as to not disappoint this will be a haul post. Yay!!!!!

As you can tell by the title I picked up a few things from Forever 21. I wanted so much more but I showed such constraint...well my wish list grew a little but my wallet didn't scream at me! Here's what  purchased:



$22.80

Forever 21+ - A colorblocked dress featuring a scarf and zebra print. Round neckline and back with a strap. 3/4 sleeves. Knit. Partially lined. Medium weight.

DETAILS:

  • 38.5" approx length from high point shoulder to hem, 40" chest, 35" waist, 18.5" sleeve length from shoulder ridge, 14.5" shoulder width
  • Measured from 1X
  • Shell: 94% polyester, 6% spandex; Lining: 100% polyester
  • Hand wash, dry flat
  • USA with imported materials
I fell in LOVE with this dress! It was basically my whole reason for placing an order! I am a HUGE fan of cute dresses with 3/4 sleeves. There are jut not enough of them! I have to get my accessory game up to set this dress off. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!



$10.80


Forever 21+ - A polka dot top featuring puffed short sleeves. Ruched v-neckline. Knit. Lightweight.

DETAILS:

  • 27.5" approx length from high point shoulder to hem, 39" chest, 39" waist, 10.5" sleeve length from shoulder ridge, 14.25" shoulder width
  • Measured from 1X
  • 95% cotton, 5% elastane
  • Machine wash, dry flat
  • Imported
I love this shirt so much I got both colors! The cream/black and the mint/black. I plan on getting a body con black skirt to wear with the mint one....sexy!!!!




$5.80
 
Final Sale
Necklace features teddy bear pendant with lacquered finish and faux diamonds embellishment. High polish finish cable chain.

DETAILS:
-Lobster claw clasp
- 27" approx. chain length; 2" X 1.25"
- Imported
ProductCode : 1000019175

 
I thought the necklace was too cute and since I needed $4.80 to get free shipping, I scooped it up. I thought about wearing it with the dress but I don't think it screams sexy
 
OK....so I got 10% off of all the plus size items. With the necklace my subtotal was $50.98. With free shipping and tax of $3.45, my total spent was $54.43. Pretty good.
 
 
Until next time! =]

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers