My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Friday, September 7, 2012

postheadericon Outfit of The Night

I just wanted to share a quick outfit I wore for girls night. We just went downtown to a local bar for drinks and a little dancing.

I wore a white blazer with black lapels. This was feature in one of my haul post. It is from forever 21 and I purchased it for $20. I bought it some time ago so I don't think it is available. Hopefully they come out with more colors!!!

Underneath that is a tank I purchased from wet seal before they discontinued their plus line which was a total shame! I love the sparkle in the top!!!

For pants I kept it simple and stuck to black skinnies. I am also wearing black sequin flats from target. I wanted to wear heels but since we were going to do some walking around town I decided against it.

Anyways... I hope you enjoyed. Please do comment and don't forget to subscribe! 😊

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers