My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Monday, November 19, 2012

postheadericon Mini Old Navy Haul

So right now OldNavy.com is having a 30% off most things sale. I decided to get just a couple of things since I've been doing a little too much shopping for me and not enough Christmas shopping. I honestly can't help it since my birthday is two days away and the day before thanksgiving!

Anyways...since I am blogging from my tablet and not my computer, the pictures will post at the end.

I purchased this shirt: Women's mixed stripe dolman sleeve top in navy/white. It is on clearance for $7.97 but with 30% off I got it for $5.58.

I also purchased some jeans. They are called: Women's straight leg real deal jeans. These jeans are originally $19 but are selling for $10. I almost purchased more than one pair but I forgot how ON jeans fit so I decided to just get one pair. I figure if the sale is still on when I get my jeans, I can order more or even if it isn't they are still a great price! They come in three different cuts...diva, flirt, sweetheart. The diva jeans are the slimmest fit but tend to be very low rise. I cannot wear flirt jeans because they hit me at the biggest part of my waist making them impossible to zip. I opted for the sweethearts that sit at the waist. I guess due to the special pricing the 30% could not be taken off the jeans.

Before tax my subtotal was $15.86. With tax of $1.52 and shipping of $7.... which deters me from ordering for old navy!....my total spent was $24.10. Not bad for what can be considered an outfit!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers