My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, December 3, 2012

postheadericon Take It Off!

A couple of days ago I purchased some makeup wipes by the brand Hard Candy. Many of you may know them for things like lipgloss and bakes eyeshadow/blush. Recently (at least for me) I came across makeup remover wipes. Since I needed some more, why not try them? I'm glad I did! This wipes really work! They don't leave any kind of residue behind and I swear they even moisturize my face. This is coming from seomone with an extremely dry face. My other wipes contain medicine for acne so to use them everyday became a bit too harsh for my skin. These wipes seem to add that much needed moisture back!!

They come in a neat compact black packaging. Great for travel! The only negative thing I can say is there are only 25 wipes in the packaging. They are indeed full size wipes. I can fit my entire hand on a wipe and have room left.

For a pack of 25 wipes, you can expect to spend $5. Not bad and on par (or maybe less) than other drug store brands. I picked these up from my local Walmart.



0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers