My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, April 17, 2013

postheadericon Torrid: Haute Cash Time!

I absolutely adore the redemption period for Torrid Haute Cash. For every $50 you spend, $25 is taken off... So that would be $25 off of $50, $50 off of $100, and so on up until $150 off of $300!!

Needless to say I purchased a couple of items. I always go back for more so my cart is ready for payday!

To start me off I only purchased two items. A matching hello kitty bag and wallet to be exact. Alone the bag is $68.50 and the wallet is $34.50 bringing the total to $103 before shipping or tax. With the haute cash, I got $50. That took my subtotal to $53. With shipping of $6 and tax of $3.99, I paid $62.99 for both items!

About the bag:

Loungefly - Hello Kitty White & Red Patent Dome Bag

Internet exclusive! Take Kitty on your travels! This quilted bag has Hello Kitty's face and bright red bow on front. Interior includes zip pocket and cell phone and stash pouches.

14" x 11" x 6"
Man-made materials
Imported


About the wallet:

Loungefly - Hello Kitty White & Red Face Wallet

Internet exclusive! This quilted dual compartment wallet has Kitty's face, a zippered accordion compartment with an interior zip pocket and a button tab compartment with an ID window and card slots.

8" x 4"
Man-made materials
Imported


And finally pictures!!!!











0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers