My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Saturday, June 1, 2013

postheadericon Come on, get happy

I've been feeling a little under the weather lately. I think it's a combination of work and allergies...To take a load off I decided to treat myself to a little home relaxation.

I found some bath and body works candles that I completely forgot I had! I found minis of both "coconut leaves" and "pink sangria". They both smell so wonderful! Coconut leaves smells just like the name. It reminds me of a breeze blowing the scent of coconuts my way. Just a nice wash of coconut without being overbearing. Pink sangria is a fruity scent. It reminds me of a tropical scent you would breathe in while relaxing on an exotic beach!

I decided to light up pink sangria! I swear it was like aroma therapy. Although I still feel under the weather, I feel more relaxed!! 



What do you do to relax when you're feeling a little blue?

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers