My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Saturday, June 8, 2013

postheadericon Wetseal Haul

So as my loyal readers may know, wetseal has a junior plus line. I actually think the sizes are much more true to size and they go up to a 24 plus size, while Forever 21 stops at a 20.

I haven't been shopping at wetseal too often lately because I strongly believe their clothing is overpriced. Many of the items I can get from local stores like Dots or Rainbow for much cheaper and I can try their clothing instead of having to order online. 

Anywho, wetseal had an amazing deal that I just could not pass up! I've been eyeing a pair of denim shorts with stars on them for quite some time now. They were on special for $15! I also picked up a denim shirt because they are so hard to find in my size and two pairs of canvas sneakers. In all I only spent $22!



I used ebates so I will be getting 2.5% back and I was able to get $20 and free shipping. How could I say no?!?

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers