My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, July 21, 2013

postheadericon Iron Fist Me

About a week ago I received an email from iron fist customer service with a code to get an additional 60% off. I just couldn't pass it up.




I got such an amazing deal!! I've been needing some new flats for work and I thought these would be that little extra something to complete any outfit. I really love the fact that Iron Fist makes the flat, heel, and wedge version in all I their shoes! Since my job requires me to stand for long periods of time, heels and wedges are out of the question. These flats will allow me to keep it professional and still cute!

I think the discount code no longer works but they do still have an amazing clearance section, so check them out at ironfistclothing.com!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers