My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, September 16, 2013

postheadericon Wet Seal... Again!

Yes I purchased more from Wet Seal. I just can't get enough! Over the weekend Wet Seal had denim for $15! My local store didn't have the jeans I wanted so I ordered online.

I came across some crop tops from the straight sized section and decided to give them a try. I want to do a high waisted skirt with the crop tops. I haven't been able to find a reasonably priced plus sized crop top so when I saw these, I "added to cart"! Take a look...


No free shipping this time around but it was such a good deal that I didn't mind too much. Hopefully the tops fit... If not ebay they will go!

Have you checked Wet Seal out yet?!?

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers