My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, January 19, 2014

postheadericon H&M Haul

H&M is having a nice sale this weekend! An additional 50% off clearance!!!! I didn't go cray cray but I did buy a few things. Unfortunately I am limited to purchasing online as my local store does not carry plus. I absolutely loathe when stores do that. It really does limit the amount of money I spend with them so maybe it is a good thing. Lol. Anyhoo, here's what I purchased:




I have been wanting the black and white shirt for some time. For only $10, I decided that now was the time! I got some socks too but they sold out before I could get a picture of them.

Do you see those prices?! I saved way more because the discount was just on the sale price and not the original price. I would've paid well over $150 if I had bought everything full priced.

 I just hated paying for shipping. I guess other stores have me spoiled with free shipping that now I think every store should. At least with a minimum of $50 or so. Especially when you can't go to the store for your size!!!!!

What deals have you scored this weekend?

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers