My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, May 23, 2014

postheadericon MAC Alluring Aquatic

Recently MAC released the Alluring Aquatic collection. Pro members got a day early access but regular customers got free overnight shipping. 

I wanted more but I just felt that with my NC45/NW44 coloring most of the collection just wouldn't work well. I did pick up three lipsticks. I picked up Mystical, Goddess of the Sea, and Enchanted One. The packaging is to die for! Both the box and the actual box have  little water droplets all over. I thought the water droplets would feel rubbery and come off but they are as hard as the packaging itself! Somehow MAC knocked it out of the park with this one. I just wish they would include great products for a variety of skin tones.

On to pictures







All three of them wear well for four to five hours. With Enchanted One, I like pairing it with a brown liner. It doesn't look too good just by itself. Goddess of the Sea is so very pretty. It's a warm purple that looks a lot like Bust Out from a previous MAC collection. Mystical is a very pretty color that learns a bit coral pink on me. They all are very buildable but all seem dupable.

Did you pick up anything from this collection? Please let me know in the comments.

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers