My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, August 14, 2014

postheadericon Haul Yeah!: Torrid Edition

I recieved that wonderful email from torrid.comletting me know about a 40% off sale. Despite the fact that you had to purchase 4 or more items to receive the discount, I decided to take a look around, twice!

Haul number 1:


  • Striped Chiffon Shirt
  • SKU : 10078411
  • $42.50$14.48

The classic button-front shirt gets a trend-right update in yellow and white striped chiffon. Covered buttons and two front pockets give the look a touch of sophistication. A back pleat with a 3-button placket helps shape the floaty silhouette. It's perfect for a trendy mid-winter getaway.

  • Size 1 measures 30 3/4" from shoulder
  • Polyester
  • Wash cold; dry flat
  • Imported
  • FINAL SALE. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES




  • Torrid Super Skinny Stiletto Jean - Medium Wash with Destruction
  • SKU : 10056591
  • $68.50$26.48

Sleek denim with amazing extra stretch skims your figure all the way down to the ankle on a pair of super skinny jeans with eye-catching whiskering and rip and repair accents. The slightly shorter length hits the ankle, cutting a sleek, modern silhouette.

Relaxes with wear, so please size down.

  • Mid-rise
  • Size 18: 29" inseam; 10" leg opening
  • 52% cotton; 32% rayon; 15% poly; 1% spandex
  • Wash cold; dry low
  • Imported
  • FINAL SALE. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES



  • Mesh Inset Studded Leggings
  • SKU : 10058554
  • $34.50$14.98

There is nothing basic about these black leggings: gold tone studs and mesh panels give your look some serious attitude.

  • Cotton/spandex
  • Wash cold; dry low
  • Imported
  • FINAL SALE. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES


  • Studded Back Opaque Tights
  • SKU : 10127676
  • $18.50$7.98

Gold tone studs run down the back of these black opaque tights.

  • Nylon/spandex
  • Wash cold; dry low
  • Imported
  • FINAL SALE. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES



  • Sateen Skinny Pants
  • SKU : 10054586
  • $58.50$17.98

Soft stretch sateen gives these sleek black skinny pants a subtle sheen that really catches eyes. Square front pockets and back welt pockets.

  • Mid-rise
  • Size 18: 32" inseam; 14" leg opening
  • 98% cotton; 2% spandex
  • Wash cold; dry low
  • Imported
  • FINAL SALE. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES


As I stated you receive 40% off your purchase if you buy at least four items. This brought my subtotal to $49.15. Because I am a platinum insider, I get free shipping to my house. With tax of $3.32, my total came to $52.47.

I haven't tried torrid jeans in quite some time.the particular pair I purchased stated they run a size big so I went down a size. Hopefully they fit! The yellow top was just too pretty to pass up. I can easily wear this now and into early fall due to it being long sleeved. The santeen pants would be great for work and both pairs of tights look great for the weekend!



My second haul was actually my first purchase of the day but it's all jewelry.

  • Princess Cut Ring
  • SKU : 10127188
  • $14.50$11.48

 
A stunning princess-cut clear gemstone is lined by a trim of clear rhinestones for an attention-grabbing silver tone finger-sparkler.
  • Base metals
  • Imported
  • FINAL SALE. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES



  • Oval Gemstone Ring
  • SKU : 10081264
  • $16.50$12.48

A stunning jet black oval gemstone is lined by a trim of hematite stones for an attention-grabbing finger-sparkler.

  • Base metals
  • Imported
  • FINAL SALE. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES


  • Princess Cut Ring
  • SKU : 10081410
  • $14.50 $6.48

A stunning princess-cut clear gemstone is lined by a trim of clear rhinestones for an attention-grabbing gold tone finger-sparkler.

  • Base metals
  • Imported
  • FINAL SALE. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES


  • Pave Gemstone Skull Ring
  • SKU : 10144214
  • $16.50$12.48

Putting a girly spin on sporting skulls, this eye-catching pave gemstone ring features four leaf clover cutouts on the side, a silver tone bow on the skull, heart-shaped eyes and a diamond grill.

  • Base metals
  • Imported
  • FINAL SALE. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES


With the 40% off! my subtotal came to $25.76. With free shipping and tax of $1.75, my total spent was $27.51!

I usually buy all of my rings from torrid. I despise stretch rings and since I have fat fingers, torrid is the place to go. I try to wait for a good sale or for the jewelry to go on clearance. This time I got both! I have been eyeing all four rings since they hit the website. Lucky for me I was able to get all of them and in the sizes I wanted.

Did you take advantage of this sale or any great sales lately? 


0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers