My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, November 6, 2014

postheadericon Party Time!

My dirty 30 is coming up this month. Although I probably have tons of things to wear, I purchased a birthday dress anyway.



Forever 21+ - Go for baroque (get it?) in this lush, luxe velvet sheath dress, featuring a round neckline and 3/4 sleeves. The sleek silhouette keeps the lines of this piece super clean, which places full focus on the intricate geo burnout pattern.

  • Lightweight, woven
  • Fully lined
  • Shell: 46% polyester, 41% nylon, 13% spandex; Lining: 100% polyester
  • 38.5" full length, 42" chest, 34" waist, 17" sleeve length
  • Measured from 1X
  • Hand wash cold
  • USA

Model Info: Height: 5'10" | Bust: 36 | Waist: 33 | Hip: 44 | Wear Size: 1X

Product Code :  


I purchased this dress from forever 21 when the friends and family 20% off was going on. I also purchased a gold toned necklace with peachy colored stones on it to go with the dress. The only thing I don't have are shoes. I don't want to do the basic black (although that's what I'm leaning towards), and I've considered wearing a nude color shoe. I have a Jessica Simpson pump that is nude in the front and black in the back which would be the best of both worlds. I'm still undecided though.

Any suggestions!!?

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers