My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Friday, December 12, 2014

postheadericon Black Friday Haul

This year I didn't go crazy and purchase clothing. I honestly didn't go crazy at all. I only purchased from sedona lace and sephora.

Sedona Lace had an awesome 50% off sale! I have been wanting their brush cup holder for a while but it has been out of stock.... Until now! Lol. I also picked up the travel brush case, another blending brush, the eyeliner pen, and the dark concealer palette. I didn't pick up any brush sets but I have a couple from them and I love them!!!

From sephora I picked the $10 beauty deals. I picked up the makeup forever lipgloss set for me and the tocca fragrance set for my mom. While I was at the sephora store the next day, I found the bite beauty trio set and the kat Von d set. I ended up returning the bite lipgloss because I just didn't need that tiny set that doesn't really show up on me.


0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers