My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, February 21, 2015

postheadericon Haul yeah: Forever 21+ Swim

I did it again with forever 21!




Tropical Print Corset Bikini Top

$17.90 


Forever 21+ - When it comes to finding the perfect bikini top, you probably have three requirements in mind: comfort, support, and (of course) style. This one is sure to satisfy all three thanks to its figure-flattering corset construction (including side boning and a padded bust), adjustable straps, and punchy allover tropical floral print. Our favorite touch: the strappy cutouts above the cups and back - it's all in the details. 

  • Partially lined
  • Lightweight
  • Shell: 80% nylon, 20% spandex; Lining 1: 93% polyester, 7% spandex; Lining 2: 100% polyester
  • Hand wash cold
  • Imported


Model Info: Height: 5'9" | Bust: 41.5 | Waist: 34 | Hip: 47 | Wear Size: XL

Product Code : 2000100795


I absolutely love this top!! I was so happy when it came back in stock! But it just wouldn't be complete without the bottoms to match!



High-Waisted Tropical Cheeky Bottoms

$15.90


Forever 21+ - This pair of cheeky bikini bottoms exudes '50s inspiration and modern-day flair. Their bold tropical print and high-waisted cut are reminiscent of the trend-setting past, while the caged cutout sides are of the moment and beyond. We're loving these even more when paired with the matching bikini top. 

  • Partially lined
  • Shell 1: 80% nylon, 20% spandex; Lining: 82% polyester, 18% spandex
  • Hand wash cold
  • Imported

Model Info: Height: 5'9" | Bust: 41.5 | Waist: 34 | Hip: 47 | Wear Size: XL

Product Code : 2000100798

The whole suit is so cute! It is so hard to find cute plus size swim suits at an affordable price! Since I tend to buy a couple every year, I don't want to break the bank on just one suit. I will say Forever 21 has gone up on the price of its swim or clothing in general but not so much that I have a major problem buying from them.

I purchased a 1X in the top and a 2X in the bottoms. I usually get a 2X in tops but based on the reviews the top cups seem to go pointed when you don't have enough to fill them out. Since I'm more bottom heavy I hope the smaller size will do!


Now if only I could get the all black corset top and bottoms to match. Not like I really need the bottoms but the top! It's screaming my name and I'm kicking myself for not purchasing it when I had the chance. Hopefully it was so popular that it will be restocked! More colors would be nice too!

Now all that's left is to take a trip somewhere warm! Do you have any summer plans, or do you live somewhere warm?

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers