My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, February 28, 2015

postheadericon Haul Yeah: Forever 21

I went to one of my favorite stores today and found some things I've been looking at online. I wanted to avoid paying for shipping so I was ecstatic when I found the items in store!!!


Bow-Front Shorts

$19.90


Forever 21+ - Who knew a pair of shorts could be so darling? This pair shows us how it's done with two small bows that decorate the notched hem. You'll especially love how it fits with its subtle woven fabric and classic zip fly and button closure.

  • Unlined
  • 74% polyester, 20% rayon, 6% spandex
  • 15.5" full length, 4.25" inseam, 13" rise, 39" waist
  • Measured from 1X
  • Hand wash cold
  • Made in China

Model Info: : Model Information is not available.

Product Code : 2000097125

These shorts sold out in my size online so when I saw them in stores, they had to be mine!!!

These next pair of shorts sold out online as well. I knew they would because they were so cute!


Floral Leaf Print Shorts

$14.90


Forever 21+ - Why leave your florals in your closet once temperatures cool down? You can rock them year-round! This pair of shorts is the proof. It features an allover leaf and floral print that matches up especially well with layers (think tights and a cardigan).

  • Elasticized waist, unlined
  • Lightweight, woven
  • 100% viscose
  • 16" full length, 8" inseam, 15" rise, 38" waist
  • Measured from 1X
  • Machine wash cold
  • Made in China

Model Info: Model Information is not available.

Product Code : 2049258720

The last thing I picked up was one of the basic tees in mint green


Basic V-Neck Tee

$5.90


Forever 21+ - One of our favorite style staples, this basic V-neck tee is complete with short sleeves and a slightly ribbed neckline. Team this with everything from leggings to skirts for a casual chic vibe that's always on-trend.

  • Lightweight knit
  • 60% cotton, 40% modal
  • 24" full length, 36" chest, 36" waist, 7" sleeve length
  • Measured from 1X
  • Machine wash cold
  • Imported

Model Info: : Model Information is not available.

Product Code : 2000138723

My mom liked the blue shorts so much she decided to get her a pair. Lol. I was thinking of pairing the mint green v-neck with the navy blue bow shorts. What do you think?




0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers