My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, November 14, 2015

postheadericon Sephora Haul

I can't believe that I've spent so much at sephorah that I was only a few dollars away from VIB Rouge status. Die hard makeup/skin care lovers know how much you have to spend to get to that level!

The VIB sale that gives you 20% off is going on from the 13-16 and I had to purchase! A few things will be Christmas gifts but many are for me!


I have never spent so much at once so the amount kind of got to me but I still pressed the "checkout" button! The only thing is I can't make another order and use the code because I hit rouge status and their time to shop was last week. That sucks but maybe it's a good thing!!


Have you purchased anything from the sale or started your Christmas shopping yet?

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers