My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Sunday, September 9, 2012

postheadericon Cosmetics 101

Have you ever purchased cosmetics that didn't live up to its claim? I know I sure have. Too many duds to name. About two years ago I got the notion to start my own cosmetics company. I wanted to specialize in eyeshades that were so pigmented that it could be seen on the darkest of dark shades of people. I went as far as to get a business tax ID and looked at companies that could help me develop the line but I quickly got discouraged at how much money it would take.

I am going to start the process again! I am more excited this time around than I was last time. I plan to do ALOT more researching and developing. I'm going to have to write a list of all the things I will need to do along with the estimated capital needed to start.

If you or anyone you know has ever started a business then any advice would be great! Stay tuned for more to come... I just might have a contest for a brand logo where the winner would get to try some products out!

Can you tell I'm excited just thinking about it!!!!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers