My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, January 19, 2013

postheadericon Iron Fist Me

If you don't know Iron Fist then you are so missing out! They have some of the best shoes around. I've just started getting more into their clothing as more items are coming in XXLs.

So if you have the right code you can get an additional 60% off the entire site. And yes it includes clearance!!!

Here's what I purchased:

SKU# IFLTNK10650F12
Regular Price: $50.00
Special Price: $30.00

Iron Fist Ladies Sugar Hiccup Sequined Tank in Black
100% Cotton
Multi-Colored Sequin Skull Design | A-Line Cut
Size XS-XXL | Model Wearing S | 28.5" Length

SKU# IFLTNK10650F12

I have the boots to match this tank. I just fell in love with the color! I absolutely can't wait to wear them together. I would've gotten the flats too but they were all out of my size.




Regular Price: $75.00
Special Price: $45.00



Rip My Heart Part Boot
100% Man Made | 100% Vegan
PU and Sequins

So I really, really wanted the pink boots but about two minutes after I added them to my cart, my size sold out. So since already had the sugar hiccup boots, I decided to get something else...these were next on the list! I love the fact that they are black so that opens them up to so many outfits and the red little hearts just set the boot off. I'm thinking these would be cute for valentines day. "stomping out hearts"...LOL.






Regular Price: $30.00



Iron Fist Ladies Ruff Rider Flat in Black
100% Man Made | 100% Vegan
100% PU Upper | 100% PVC Lining | 100% TPR Outsole
Zipper Detail | Skull Charm | Sequins
Size 5-11

This sequined skull IF Favorite is also available red!

SKU# IFLFLT10871SMU-BLK


These babies have been on my wish list for quite some time. I wanted the red ones too but I thought I would get the most out of the all black ones.


Ok so my subtotal was $105.00. With the CODE: BOOM, I was able to get 60% off or $63. With free shipping over $40 my final total spent was $42! Awesome deal! And to top it off I used some of the money I made from my blog sale to pay for it so it was like I got everything for free. LOVE it!!!

What have you purchased or will you be purchasing from IF?

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers