My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, January 30, 2013

postheadericon Shoe Dazzle Eveleth

I have been a member of ShoeDazzle for more than a year now. For the last 8 months I have not made any purchases, until now!

ShoeDazzle is a shoe club that no longer requires you to skip the month. You do have to take a quiz so that the stylist can build your showroom tailored to your likes. To be totally honest my showroom hardly ever has anything I love. To combat that you can search for other shoes and purses on the site.

With the recent change in things, ShoeDazzle has implemented a VIP program. I was one of those selected. Under this program you are charged $9.95/ month that you can allow to accumulate or you can use it right away. You can opt out of the program at any time. Because this program is new, ShoeDazzle allowed VIP members to try it for free. Meaning that upon accepting the membership offer you were given a $9.95 credit without having your card charged.

I decided to take advantage of their sales and use my VIP dollars to purchase Eveleth in mustard.

This bag is gorgeous! It was on sale for $12! I only spent $5 after my dollars were applied.

I am satisfied with the quality and cannot wait to wear it out!!























This last picture is the true color of the bag. It is a golden mustard color.

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers