My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Tuesday, May 7, 2013

postheadericon Fatkini Edition

There is a new trend hitting beaches near you and it's called a "fatkini"! Basically it's a plus size bikini!

I've been looking at different websites but all of them started at $50 just for either the top or bottom. I would have to spend almost $100 or more for a bathing suit. I don't know about you but I simply refuse!

Luckily I waited until one of the less expensive retailers jumped aboard. Forever 21 that is! Their bathing suits are reasonably prices at around $24.80 - $27.80 for plus sized swim wear.

I've previously purchased two one piece suits from them and love them so when the bikinis came out, I jumped on it!

I almost purchased all three of the "fatkinis" but decided to only get two. There was a all black one for $24.80, a floral one for $27.80 and a cheetah print and black one for $27.80. Because I purchased the black fringe one piece from them, I opted for the prints this time. If available later, I might go back and purchase the black one later. And us I need to see if I like them!

Now for pictures!

















0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers