My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, April 6, 2014

postheadericon Influenster

I qualified for another VoxBox!


There's a lot of goodies in this box from tea to tampons! I've always wanted to try the Rimmel foundation but they don't cater to women of color. The foundation I receieved is in 300 Sand. It looks a little light but I will be trying it out soon.

I don't drink raspberry tea but I plan on at least tasting this one and sharing it with my mom who likes tea.

I loved the last pilot pens I receieved so I'm sure I will like this one just as much!

The lipstick is a bright pink one... I probably have one just like it in my collection.

The Broadway ImPRESS nails are so cute and I can't wait to try them put. Hopefully they fit my fingers!

Last but not least is the box of playtex sport tampons. Can't try these out just yet but I will as soon as possible!

If you want to know more about the Influenster program then please take a look at my last Influenster post.

Have you signed up yet?

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers