My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, February 9, 2012

postheadericon Did You Hear About HM+?


HM+ Lauch in US
Sizes 14-24 now available in select stores

To see some great pieces that might be available click HERE.

I'm especially loving these:




The best part is.....The prices are in line with the straight sizes! Both the dress and pants are $24.95. Great prices! I'm excited. The only down side is that it is currently only available in select stores which means no where near me. The USA online shopping is suppose to come this fall which isn't quick enough for me. Hopefully my local store gets the line! If anyone has the line near them please let me know!!!




According to the size chart I should be an 18 but I think H&M is cut small so I would like I would probable be a 2XL in most things and a 3XL in some.

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers