My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, December 21, 2015

postheadericon Haul Yeah: Wet Seal

Wet Seal is a store that knows how to have a good sale!

I'm always able to update my wardrobe without having to spend a fortune. Just recently Wet Seal had a 50% off sale. I didn't need anything but you better know that didn't stop me from buying!




Since it's the holidays I thought I would glam it up with color. I started with gravitating toward the olive colored skirt. Instead of doing black I decided to go with a different color. This mustard colored shirt just jumped out at me. I plan on wearing it with the skirt big it will work with other things like leggings due to its length!


I had a one time use free shipping code that took care of shipping but Wet Seal frequently has sales that include free shipping. Now all I have to do is figure out jewelry and shoes.

Any suggestions? Did you purchase anything from the sale?


0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers