My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Friday, December 3, 2010

postheadericon It's all about the wild cat!

Ok so I bit the bullet and bought the shoes I talked about in my previous post. I just couldn't help it!!!


Beige Wildcat Photo Print System Heel (wide width)
Was: $39.00
25% off Sale: $29.25
Paid: $18.29


I was having second thoughts on purchasing the shoe because of the heel height. They are 5 inch heels with a 1 inch platform. I normally don't do anything over 3.5 inches. I've messed up both of my ankles so they tend to be a bit weak when I stand in heels. These Torrid shoes were just too cute to pass up. Torrid at one point had flats in the exact same print but I did not get them when they were in stock. =[ Silly me.

Because I tend to buy black shoes or solid colored shoes, I just thought this would be a GREAT addition to my wardrobe. Plus I tend to gravitate towards black clothes too. This will definately spruce up the wardrobe! I purchased a size 10 (normal size). Hopefully the shoe fits. Torrid shoes usually run slightly larger and since this shoe is a wide I'm not sure what to expect. *fingers crossed*

So as stated the shoes were originally $39.00. Torrid had a 25% off sale that brought the shoes to $29.25. I used a $10 off coupon (btdm1210) plus my diva style discount of 5% (took off a whopping $0.96) my total for the shoes was $18.29! After the high as a kite $8.00 shipping and tax of $2.04, my total spent on the shoes was $28.33. I kind of wish I would have been able to go to the store and purchase them. That way I could have tried them on, and avoided paying the shipping. Unfortunately the store was closed when I made my purchase so I couldnt even call to see if they had my size and being since the closest store is 40 min away I wanted to MAKE SURE they had them before I took that drive. Plus torrid is having different sales and I did not want to take the chance of having to pay more for the shoes.

Well be sure to take a look at the website....Hopefully torrid will add more to the clearance section and have a 50% off next week so that I can stock up! =]


Now I have my eye on these shoes:

Iron Fist - Black and Blue Stripe Sink Ship Heels
$39.00


 The only thing stopping me is that the shoe is peep toe and it's cold where I live right now. I could of course save the shoe for summer/spring. But I want to first see how the wide width shoe fits before I go purchasing another. The Iron Fist shoe is an internet exclusive so I would have no choice but to order online. If the shoe fits....I will not only wear it (lol) I will order more!



*************************************************************************************

Update: 12/07/10

I received the wild cat heels! I absolutely LOVE them. They are a slick type of material...meaning they are not suede or satin but it the material is "slick" to the touch. I also noticed that most of the shoes on torrids website state "wide width". I think this is because the shoes are made for a bigger foot. They still fit the same as any other 10 shoe I have ever worn from the store. The heel although skinnier than I am use to, still is sturdy. I don't feel as though I am going to break the heel or have that "bend" affect that you see with cheap heels. I will have to practice walking in the shoe as they are taller than I usually purchase. The bottom of the shoe is sorta "slippery" so you may have to get some grippers. =]

Overall a great addition to anyone's wardrobe. I would definately reccommend these, especially with a discount!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers