My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, October 30, 2012

postheadericon CVS Sales

CVS is having some awesome sales this week. I stopped by to get one item and left with more than I anticipated but still only paid $8.16!

Coca cola products were $0.97 last week but dropped down to $0.88 this week. I try to stay away from sodas but $0.88 for a 2 liter was too sweet to pass up.

Since its Halloween I decided to pick up some treats. They had packs of candy for $1.00. Granted its fun sized but you get like 8 in a pack! I purchased one for myself, my mom, and one for my grandmother. They are diabetics so we try to keep candy on hand just in case.

The last item I purchased was a hair care product. If you have never tried the Aussie hair brand, you just don't know what you're missing! I use to love the commercial, "add some roo to your doo.". Lol. Anyways.. I adore the 3 minute miracle conditioner. It is soooo moisturizing! Now usually I can find this stuff for $4.99. Granted that's still good but why pay more when you can pay less? Lol. CVS had some Aussie products in sale for $2.99. There was also a coupon in store for $1.00 off. This brought the conditioner down to $1.99. Can't beat that for good products. I think I might go back and at least pick up a couple of coupons for later use.

What have you hauled lately?
Thanks for reading!!!!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers