My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, July 8, 2010

postheadericon My Review of Daily Brush Cleaner

Originally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com

An anti-bacterial daily brush cleanser for quick cleaning in-between makeup applications. Disinfects brushes to provide a fresh and clean application every time. Helps to keep your brushes lasting longer for extended use.


Cleaner

By Charm from NC on 7/8/2010

 

3out of 5

Pros: Functional, Easy To Use

Cons: Smell

Best Uses: Everyday

Describe Yourself: Trendy Style

The brush cleaner is good between cleanings but it does smell. The smell is not bad enough for me to stop using but I def notice it! Because of the smell Im not sure I would repurchase the product but it does make my brushes feel cleaner. It doesn't leave any residue (just the smell) after spraying.

(legalese)

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers