My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Thursday, July 8, 2010

postheadericon My Review of Daily Brush Cleaner

Originally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com

An anti-bacterial daily brush cleanser for quick cleaning in-between makeup applications. Disinfects brushes to provide a fresh and clean application every time. Helps to keep your brushes lasting longer for extended use.


Cleaner

By Charm from NC on 7/8/2010

 

3out of 5

Pros: Functional, Easy To Use

Cons: Smell

Best Uses: Everyday

Describe Yourself: Trendy Style

The brush cleaner is good between cleanings but it does smell. The smell is not bad enough for me to stop using but I def notice it! Because of the smell Im not sure I would repurchase the product but it does make my brushes feel cleaner. It doesn't leave any residue (just the smell) after spraying.

(legalese)

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers