My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, July 3, 2010

postheadericon Mac Pro/Wet Seal Haul

I bought a few things online this past week. This was my first time ordering from macpro.com and wetseal.com.

This is what I got from MacPro.com


Full Coverage Foundation
NC45
Original Price: $29.50
Price I Paid: $17.70


Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15
Deep Dark
Original Price: $29.50
Price I Paid: $17.70

This is what I got from WetSeal.com

Flat Top Chain Sunglasses
$7.50

I also bought some Side-Bow Aviator Sunglasses that I will have to show later. The second pair were $0.01. (yes one penny)

I also bought a Daisy Guaze Scarf for $3.00 (pictures will be posted of when I wear it.....

Finally I bought two pairs of flip flops in sliver and black....



Size 10
$5.50 each
Basic Flip Flop

You can see pictures of everything in my video on youtube if you don't want to wait until I wear it! I do plan on doing a review of the makeup both here and on youtube so stay tuned!!!!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers