My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, September 19, 2011

postheadericon Torrid HauteCash Haul!!!

Torrid is now allowing customers to redeem their hautecash rewards. I placed two orders today!

$29.50


Internet exclusive! Give major attitude and style in this chic white checkbook wallet that features Hello Kitty and skull bow with 'Hello Kitty' text on back. Button tab closure with interior zipper compartment and zipper on back.

8" x 4 1/2"

Man-made materials

Imported


$56.50


Internet exclusive! Give major attitude and style in this chic white tote bag that features Hello Kitty and skull bow with 'Hello Kitty' logo on back. Button tab closure with interior zipper compartment.

16" x 13" x 3"

12" strap drop

Man-made materials

Imported

Both the wallet and handbag are internet exclusives!!! =]

$12.50


Take a bow in this rockin' silver rhinestone bow ring.

2" wide

Imported

Original: $12.50
Clearance: $7.98


This bling-tastic silver rhinestone spider ring is anything but creepy!

2" wide

Imported

Okay so my subtotal for this order came to $106.48. I'm not sure how but I was able to get $75 off my order of $100 or more and then 5% ($1.57) off of that so my subtotal after discounts was $29.91. With tax of $2.56 and shipping of $8, my final total came to $40.47. I also used Ebates to get an additional 4% cash back that will come in the form of a check later. That was indeed a great discount!
 
Stay tuned for part two!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers