My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, June 20, 2013

postheadericon Old Navy!!!!

Is it just me or is old navy downsizing on the amount of bigger sizes it carries in store. I went into my local store and could not find anything above a 16 and even those were far and few in between!

I checked online and managed to see an ample amount of clothing but I hate paying shipping for only a couple of items. Especially when I think if they would only carry it in stores then I wouldn't have to worry about shipping cost. I'm just not a fan of free shipping at a certain amount when no stores near me carry a size 18 or 20 at all! And that includes stores up to 2 hours away! That's ridiculous!

Although a lot has changed at old navy (most for the worse in my opinion) I did purchase two pairs of shorts (online in a size 30 from the straight sizes) during their 50% off shorts sale. I wish I could've purchased more but being since I have not ordered or purchased in so long, I'm not sure of my size.

I decided on a couple of twill shorts both of which have wonderful prints!



To make this deal even better, I used two giftcards I had which took off $25. I also had a discount code that took off 15%. With the expensive shipping of $7 and tax of $1.91, I only spent $5.18 out of pocket.

Despite this great deal, if I had been able to find my size in store, I would've saved even more!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers