My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Friday, June 4, 2010

postheadericon Hilson Wig in TFPU

So...I received one of my wigs yesterday but since I was at work I didn't get to try it on until today. At first I was rather disappointed because it did not have any combs and my head must be small because it doesn't stay on. In addition to that a track in the back started to slip out. GRRRRRR!!!!!..... The purple color is WAY darker than I thought it would be. You really can't tell its there at all unless I'm outside or the light is bright. I did buy some hair pins today so that the wig wont move while on my head. BTW, I did adjust the straps in the wig but that didn't stop the wig from moving. Once I fixed the track mishap and pinned the wig to my head, it was rather cute. Although I'm happy with the wig and I think its because it was cheap, I will not buy the wig again. I would recommend it as long as you can get a good deal on it. Here is me in the wig....




I tried to stunt a little. lol. I will rock her some more to see if I can fall in love with her. Stay tuned....

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers