My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Friday, June 18, 2010

postheadericon Torrid Black Tropical Birds Tube Romper

I had to come through and tell you all what I got!!!....Ok so...I know some people may have a thing about rompers especially on plus size divas but I don't care. I had to have it. The only thing I was hesitant on is the print. Being since it's black with a print I decided to go ahead and try it.



Black Tropical Birds Tube Romper
Torrid.com
Oringinally: $42.00
On Sale For: $22.00
I Paid: $18.81


I bought this from Torrid during a sale for $20 off rompers/dresses. I got an additional 15% off (5% diva status + 10% code) which took it down to the $18.81 plus with tax added of  $2.08 and shipping was $7.95 for a total of $28.84. Because this was an internet exclusive I could not purchase from the store. I had to break down and pay for the shipping even though I only wanted one thing. :-(....I usually only order during the 50% off sale so the shipping price kind of bothered me....Guess Im just cheap that way. lol. I will def post pics of how I look in the romper. Stay tuned!


0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers