My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, June 18, 2010

postheadericon Torrid Black Tropical Birds Tube Romper

I had to come through and tell you all what I got!!!....Ok so...I know some people may have a thing about rompers especially on plus size divas but I don't care. I had to have it. The only thing I was hesitant on is the print. Being since it's black with a print I decided to go ahead and try it.



Black Tropical Birds Tube Romper
Torrid.com
Oringinally: $42.00
On Sale For: $22.00
I Paid: $18.81


I bought this from Torrid during a sale for $20 off rompers/dresses. I got an additional 15% off (5% diva status + 10% code) which took it down to the $18.81 plus with tax added of  $2.08 and shipping was $7.95 for a total of $28.84. Because this was an internet exclusive I could not purchase from the store. I had to break down and pay for the shipping even though I only wanted one thing. :-(....I usually only order during the 50% off sale so the shipping price kind of bothered me....Guess Im just cheap that way. lol. I will def post pics of how I look in the romper. Stay tuned!


0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers