My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, February 8, 2011

postheadericon Fun, Dangerous and Feminine Palettes From Urban Decay

So Urban Decay has come out with three new palettes: Fun, Dangerous, and Feminine

$34.00


I have fallen in LOVE with the Fun palette:

Fun: Woodstock, Psychedelic Sister, Baked, Sin, Flipside, Uzi, and travel sizes of 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Oil Slick, and Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion.

But to be fair I would buy the other two palettes as well...lol...Makeup is my addiction!

Dangerous: Haight, Virgin, Mildew, Oil Slick, Rockstar, Gunmetal and travel-sizes of 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Rockstar, and Greed Eyeshadow Primer Potion.

Feminine: Stray Dog, Ecstasy, SWF, Darkhorse, Aquarius, and travel-sizes of 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero, and Eden Eyeshadow Primer Potion.



The only thing is that I have at least one color from each palette already in my Naked Palette. I really wish UD would do a cmpletely new color palette!

Well Happy Shopping!!!!!!!


0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers