My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, February 17, 2011

postheadericon It's So Torrid!

YES....SCORE...TOUCHDOWN....However you say it I bought these lovely shoes from Torrid.com.



Roshay Teal Peep-Toe Platform Heels (Wide Width)
Originally: $39.99
Sale Price: $14.49
Paid: $4.49
Size: 10


Electrify in these fierce teal platform heels.

5" heel with 1 1/4" platform

Man-made materials

Imported

Fits a wider foot and calf.
 
 
These shoes are sooooo freaking cute in person!!!....I used code btdm0111 to get $10 off during the 50% off clearance sale today. Because shipping is a whopping $8 I ended up paying $13.46 including $0.97 for tax. I just can't wait to get them. They were so cute in the store. The store actually had one pair that was my size but due to rude customer service I left them there. Now I get them for a cheaper price even with shipping. YAY me!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers