My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Thursday, February 17, 2011

postheadericon It's So Torrid!

YES....SCORE...TOUCHDOWN....However you say it I bought these lovely shoes from Torrid.com.



Roshay Teal Peep-Toe Platform Heels (Wide Width)
Originally: $39.99
Sale Price: $14.49
Paid: $4.49
Size: 10


Electrify in these fierce teal platform heels.

5" heel with 1 1/4" platform

Man-made materials

Imported

Fits a wider foot and calf.
 
 
These shoes are sooooo freaking cute in person!!!....I used code btdm0111 to get $10 off during the 50% off clearance sale today. Because shipping is a whopping $8 I ended up paying $13.46 including $0.97 for tax. I just can't wait to get them. They were so cute in the store. The store actually had one pair that was my size but due to rude customer service I left them there. Now I get them for a cheaper price even with shipping. YAY me!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers